HOSTED Tom Donegan, Shaw + Smith VIC Manager, who will take you on a journey through a fantastic range of white and red wines
– SALT AND PEPPER CALAMARI
– HOUSE MADE SESAME PRAWN TOAST
2022 STEADING BLANC RHONE BLEND
– STEAM PORT DOUGLAS CORAL TROUT WITH
GINGER SCALLION IN MAN BO SUPERIOR BROTH
2021 STEADING GSM
2021 CUVEÉ JUVENILES GSM
– CRISPY QUAIL WITH FIVE SPICE
– STEAM SCALLOPS WITH VERMICELLI WITH
CHILLI GARLIC SAUCE
2021 STRUIE SHIRAZ
2021 THE GASK SHIRAZ
– PEKING DUCK PANCAKE
– TYPHOON SHELTER LAMB CUTLET
2020 RUNRIG SHIRAZ
2020 THE FACTOR SHIRAZ
– TRADITIONAL STIR FRIED BEEF HOR FAN
– DOUBLE COOKED PORK BELLY WITH SZECHUAN
– UYHGURS STYLE STIR FRIED CUMIN LAMB
– WOK FRIED AUSTRALIAN M8+ WAGYU CUBE
– BOK CHOY WITH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
HIGHLAND FLING PORT
– BAKED EGG TART WITH HOUSE MADE BUTTER SCOTCH
The event will take place on
You can purchase on the tickets on the booking form above.
The price per person is $160.
Yes, this is an intimate event with limited seating for only 24 guests.
The evening will feature a curated menu of vibrant Cantonese dishes paired with Torbreck’s renowned wines. It will be a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, providing an opportunity to engage with like-minded wine and food enthusiasts.
Yes, please inform us of any dietary restrictions or preferences at the time of ticket purchase so that we can accommodate your needs.
We recommend smart casual attire for the evening.
Man Bo may have parking facilities available or nearby parking options. It is advisable to inquire about parking arrangements when purchasing tickets or contact the venue directly for more information.